weight loss weblog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I only have 15 minutes to type this!

Cause I havent even gotten ready for church which starts in 1 hour. I still have hair to fix!

Justin had flying today and let me tell you I am READY for that to be over. IT just takes sooo long for me to go there and come back..not to mention the fact that I thought Justin was going to be flying for 2 hours instead of one and I LEFT him at the airport. I FEEL horrible..cause we would have been home sooo much sooner.

Since we were late getting home..I figured we might as well stop at walmart and see if they have any dresses for the girls. NOPE so I went to check out patterns and guess what..I went nuts and bought this pattern for the girls for this fancy dress and spent money on fabrics. WHAT WAS I THINKING???? So NOW I have to get dresses whipped up..I guess we will get them done for "Easter" I am so not into that. When is easter anyways? I don't even know. I don't know what I was thinking..because each dress is going to take a LOT of time which I am desperately short of. So guess my computer time will suffer..( Its about time)

I better slap some make up on and at least comb through my hair..I want to look as if I tried a little.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter is April 16th this year, so you got a few weeks still :-D. Good luck sewing :-D

March 03, 2006 5:05 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

You could use them for the Mother Daughter banquet :) Love the pattern...beautiful.

March 03, 2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home