weight loss weblog

Monday, February 27, 2006

Yikes its Monday!

Well, I am tired today! I was up last night cleaning my bedroom..well putting stuff away. I still have a lot to do. Its a little hard because I am having to put away Jim's last bits of clothes that straggled in from the laundry. *sigh* Want to know the ONE thing that did cheer me up while I did this task? The fact that I will have his dresser top the way I want it and I can set some stuff up there. He would be gasping in shock if he saw it! OH and I get the whole bed. MAN that is nice. Well if it wasnt for all the kids in the bed. Actually Joshua slept in his bed last night so I only had baby Jojo. He is a mover in his sleep..so its funny to see where he ends up in the mornin..its usually as close to me as possible.

In a bit I am running Justin down to the airport for yet MORE flying. He is almost done with his "free" flying. Once he solo's Jim wants me to come up here and have him go through the instructor Jim had. Of course it will be on JUSTIN's Dime. Anyways, this morning he will be flying a cross country flight. When I first heard that term with Jim it panicked me. I was envisioning him flying to like New York or something, but all it means is a flight that is longer than like 50 miles? or something ..its morning and I can't remember exactly. Maybe its 200? We are hoping he has his private license by the time Jim comes home. Jim is so thrilled about that. Jason has the opportunity when he turns 15 to do this also, but Jim and i talked it over and we are probably going to wait till next year.

In other things :
My weightloss is at a stand still. I haven't been pigging out..seriously..but its not coming off..the last 3 weeks I am really at a standstill. I know I need to add exercise but really I am having trouble adding it in. I do so much better when I go to the gym ..plus they have more equipment. During the day its so hard and it seems every day I have something that drags me away from home. I know the best way would be if I get up early and go..but I cant seem to do that because I am up too late. I know I sound like such a whiner.

Well so much for my plans for Monday. My friend Tami was supposed to call me this mornin..like 6am her time..which would be 4 am my time. BUT SHE DIDN'T! such a slacker..(I am hoping she reads this). Its probably a good thing cause I wouldnt have heard the phone! I had forgotten to bring it upstairs. I did set my alarm and slept through it um..2 hours! I think I am going to blame Jim for that! HA HA he isnt even here and getting blamed for stuff! He is going to read my blog though..so he will totally see this. I have learned to "tune out" the alarm clock because Jim likes to hit snooze for um like 4 hours. I mean who can sleep 2 hours with the alarm clock going. Jojo didnt even wake up..we must be totally used to that thing. So I am going to buy a new one. One that rings like a phone! I wake up to the phone. I LIKE the PHONE. I hate alarm clocks. If I could proram my phone to call me I totally would never have a problem waking up.

Well I have the stinkiest baby needing attention here. You should see how he climbs into my lap and onto my lap top. Right now he is being so big and climbing up on the couch. He looked into my coffee cup..(just checking) and then grabbed the phone and is hiding it behind the pillows. HE IS BEING SOOO NAUGHTY! He laughs his head off when I say that to him...You'd have to hear me say it.

Well I better get dressed and put my contacts in..you know..if you walk around with out them..the house looks pretty clean!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

(((hugs)))have a good one!!

February 27, 2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home