weight loss weblog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

My 1st Saturday with out Jim

Ok forgive my pining away for my hubby. I seriously am not a basket case. I stayed up way to late last night. Jim would have been so mad at me! LOL I love to stay up late in a quiet house!

My kids right now are working their tails off on their school work. I was lining up their work for the week..figuring out how many pages they were going to be doing each day this week in each subject. Well 3 of my children are doing pretty well considering that we have had a rather chaotic last 6 weeks. BUT ONE of them was not doing their work in 2 subjects. I REALIZE that is partially my fault. Anyways, They are all working on their books and correcting their work. I have their goals set for next week and we are going to be productive. In a few minutes I am heading out to pick up Justin and then everyone will be having baths and going to bed.

I am going to go to bed early too. Well we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home