weight loss weblog

Friday, February 24, 2006

Jim called me tonight!!!!

He said they had several stop overs and he is now in Kuwait. Not sure when they will be heading out to Iraq so that is good news. Lots of waiting he said. Of course he wanted me to send him stuff. I told him about his coffee maker on the way. I am hoping he likes it! He called me collect so we will see how much that will be in a month or two! So if you see us NOT eating..you will know why! I am only kidding about that..( I HOPE ANYWAY!)

Of course I could smack him. I not only said several times..Why dont we get you one an international phone card so you can call and not stress about it? Of course HE didnt need one of those...so I didnt get him one. And I was sooo good I didnt even mention that fact to him while talking to him! But you can guess what he is going to open in the mail in a week or two's time! I sure do love him and it was good hearing his voice!

Anyways..I thought he had already arrived in Iraq..but I guess I didnt realize that they make LOTS of stops. :) Plus I really wasn't told the whole itenerary..and for some reason this deployment the general didn't consult with me like last time for you that don't know me..I AM JUST KIDDING!

So he is in Kuwait awaiting the trip to Iraq. Of course when and where is not available yet..you will know like the rest of us..AFTER ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!
Praise the LORD!!!
Sleep well tonight!!!
(You better tell Joshua, so he knows he's not sitting on that bus!!)

February 24, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jamie...what a sweet loving husband you have!! I am so glad he called :) Hope you have a great weekend!!
love you!!
Heather

February 25, 2006 3:41 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh Jamie I"m so glad you heard from him! I know you must feel some relief

February 25, 2006 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish the best for your husband and pray that God grants him a safe journey over there.

I agree with him quite frankly. International calling cards are a waste...especially when one can use Skype (it's like 2 cents per min. worldwide).

Keep us updated! I enjoy reading your blog...it's one of my favorites! ;)

February 25, 2006 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home