weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BUNKBEDS!


YES I am going crazy spending money. Of course JIM knows and approves. I put TWO of these on layaway today. I still need to get mattresses for them but by the time I pull them off layaway I will have those too. We really need the beds though and these will last us. In my boys room right now they have 3 dressers and one really old bunkbed set that is really not very safe. I wanted to get them something sturdy (4 boys in there you know) and with the built in dressers its almost perfect. Although the dressers are a little small but it will work.

The girls will in herit 2 of the dressers that are now in the boys room. The dresser they have now is really old and needs to be thrown out. Its fallng apart. I can't wait to have more space in that room. I really would like to get the girls a nice bedroom set but they will just have to make do for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls ALWAYS suffer. :)

February 15, 2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home