weight loss weblog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Furniture On Order



Ok I ordered my couch and love seat. I don't know how long it will take to get here. It's BLUE. I am so weird! Anyways, this one in the picture is close..but not exactly, the one I am getting is a little lighter or so.

Mine has the same 2 cushion seat, but the back is 3 cushions..(or 2 i cant quite remember ) But still the loose style. And It does have the throw pillows. This color is pretty close. The arms are a little lower and do not angle in. Right now I am in a toss up with the tables. I think the mission/shaker style table (B) would look really good with it..but..I think I need the storage that the C and D have. the bottom picture is a little more what the blue looks like but I don't think it was that light. And again..the arms are different. BUT close very close.



I found another table set. I love the trunk but don't really like the end tables. I think its the caster thing? Or I wish they had repeated the waffle theme? Tell me what you think of these.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like C in the lighter color :-D

February 15, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger Her said...

OOOH! I looove that trunk!! That is kinda what I am looking for.
but I am with you I don't like the end tables.

February 15, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the couch!...I like designs that are easy to work with and add to. Sorry, the "waffling" in the coffee table looks so busy and distracting for some reason...it does not really compliment simplicity of the couch..all those little ledges are going to be laden with dust out there in 29..I still like "c" in the dark wood. BTW the pictures you got with the horses...are the horses dark? So excited for you...I love furniture

February 15, 2006 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home