weight loss weblog

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Public Behavior--People Remember

I got a phone call yesterday from a music store in Palm Desert. I was waiting on 2 books to come in that they ordered for me. When the man called I told him that I would pick them up on Monday, but I also wanted to return 2 violin shoulder rests. They are not what Jim wanted. Anyways, I said do you remember me when I bought them. and his reply " Well its not very often that we have a large amount of kids that are well behaved come in our store. Usually they aren't, so yes I remember you." I am just thankful they were good that day! OF course I was kind of flipping out in my mind because you don't want them to touch or get in trouble. But they did well. Anyways, I thought that was nice that he said that..he might just be buttering me up so I buy more??? hmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What a blessing. No, he would not just be buttering you up...people are soooo quick to criticize. He was obviously genuinely impressed. Praise the Lord :) I know this blessed your heart

February 12, 2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home