weight loss weblog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Jojo went to the ER

Ok I dont know why I do this..but I took Jojo in.. MOSTLY because I was thinking he was going to need an IV and because his temp was still 103 on tylenol. I am so tired now but we are home. NO IV and they told me to give him motrin. I am a little leary of it..so I am going to have to get past that worry. And that little guy wasnt keeping anything down all day and for once I am so thankful that he had doctor visititis.. Because they gave him a popsicle and he woofed that puppy down. I am going in the morning and getting some at the commissary but I made a few pedialyte pops in a cup for in the morning. (ok they have some 7 up in them) The doctor said to switch to gatorade because it isnt as salty. He said the only thing bad about gatorade is because it has so much sugar it can be too heavy for their tummies but it tastes better. I am worn out and heading to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

OH NO!! :( poor guy. I am glad he did not have to have an IV...they don't usually get them in right way on their little veins. Still praying for him.

February 07, 2006 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home