weight loss weblog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Clutzes UNITE

I just did something really really dumb. I came down stairs for like a zillion things..its only my um 20th trip down here tonight. Well I went into the down stairs bathroom to grab my contact solution sitting on the bathroom sink..and as I grabbed it..I turned and bumped it on the sink and in less than 2 seconds later that solution LANDED in the toilet! THANK goodness I have like 3 bottles of it! I couldnt believe it. I was like slow motion for a second there..I heard myself crying out...NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then PLOP.

And..the only reason your getting this NOW instead of in the morning is...I had to come down YET again for more things I forgot to bring up..pacifier, water , towel for Jim.. SO MUCH for going to bed when I say I am going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home