weight loss weblog

Friday, January 27, 2006

Water

I just wanted to blog about this before running Justin to work. As you may have read...yesterday I bought some evil scales. I tried to tell these scales that NO that weight can't possibly be right because not even 4 weeks ago it was different. *pout*

Since the scales didn't listen..I DID. Man I was so shocked yesterday to see that # on those scales! It has spurned me to good works! HA HA!

After reading The WATER ARTICLE I decided to start getting my water in each day. Of course it might have been better to NOT start this after 4pm because I was UP all night going potty. From the hours of 12:30 to 4:30 I didn't get any sleep..I just went potty all night!

I know after a while things level out..but until then I will be making hourly trips to the porcelain room!

2 Comments:

Blogger Her said...

I read some of that article. Good stuff. I like the idea about using bits of peeled orange lemon and lime as ice cubes!

January 27, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

LOL, Jamie! You drank all of your water after 4 p.m.??? I've found that I don't have to go as much if I drink just one 8 oz. glass of water at a time. I was trying to guzzle 16 oz. at a time, and I was swimming. Drink all day, girl!

January 28, 2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home