weight loss weblog

Friday, January 27, 2006

Were in the MONEY!

LOL Well sort of! WE just got our taxes this morning! YEAH! I paid off our ONE credit card before we could blink and change our mind! We have a LIST of stuff to buy but our first priority is paying for our neighbors car repairs. Jim is going to go to the owner to see if because we are paying cash they would give us a break on it. But either way, we are going to take care of it! And our dryer motor! The little dryere that could I tell you!

Of course I haven't been using it like I normally would..but its still going! God was so merciful to let that dryer keep going!

Here is a partial list of stuff we have been waiting to spend our taxes on.
Bunk beds for the boys.
They have a set but the mattress broke..ahem..naughty boys and we are going to replace the whole set. The beds are really rickety and old and we would rather get something that is going t last.

Smog..Jim needs to pay for the smog on his truck.
Dryer motor.( WE KNEW THIS RIGHT)

Well that is the major stuff..the rest is just stuff.
And dang it..I am going to Palm springs to take Justin for his first flying lesson..I guess I am going to have to go shopping! Don't you just hate it..HAVING TO go shopping.

Jim and I are getting pizza tonight for the kids..and we are going out to dinner! We are so mean I know but I don't care..they are too expensive to take..and they don't appriciate a real restaurant anyways. And JIM AND I alone and together eating and talking!

Well I am off to get contacts in so I can drive Justin to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home