weight loss weblog

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blogger Attack

No not a real attack..but I was hinted at mischievously that I might want to be careful because someone might want to post to my blog. And of course it would all be wise crack stuff .

That same someone also enjoys picking on me about my grammar. I said..well..school teacher guy..you could always start a blog that your whole purpose would be to critique my blogs and post them how they should have been punctuated and written.

I mean I do try to fix some of the obvious errors..but sometimes when I am typing I touch the touch pad of my lap top and it does some funky things. And sometimes, I reread these and think..wow scary that came out of my brain! HA HA And yeah sometimes the spelling could be improved but what can I say? Sometimes I am typing when i am not awake or have contacts in or both! I figure you can all live with it and if it really bugs you, you can always email me and say..FIX it..its driving me crazy like Gina does.

So..if you ever see some wisecracking posts that are obviously meant to blemish my good name ROFLOLOL you will know they were NOT posted by me, but some UNNAMED person.

Ok really I am heading to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home