weight loss weblog

Friday, January 20, 2006

I am babysitting today

Which will be fine but my house is trashed. I mean trashed. We were out all day yesterday after scurrying to get our ID cards made and walmart and errands. But we came home late and so I didnt get much done in the house. THEN church! so I didnt get much done in my house because I could not stay up long enough to do anything last night. I sat in the chair holding two ultra sweet boys and we watched tail end of the incredibles.

I got to hear Joshua repeat what the little kid says at the end , "that was totally wicked" in his cute Joshua voice! SOOO FUNNY but now since we watched the deleted sceenes he knows that boy was naked and laughs his head off going..Mom that boy was naked. You know naked and almsot 4 year olds is pretty funny. That and all other manly noises. AHEM. Learned from his father. OK I admit I taught them how to fake burp. What cracks me up about that is Jason has for YEARS I MEAN years tried to learn how to do it..and Joshua learned how before Jason. (Jason will be 15 this year)

So here I am blogging when I should be cleaning and for some reason I don't even care if they see my house messy. They wont be going upstairs! HA HA . If that isnt reason enough, I should be getting my house cleaned instead of sitting here because we are having like a million people here from church tomorrow for the kid's combined birthday party! And here I sit. UGH


Did I mention we got a JUMPY thing. Jim is picking it up TODAY and we will have it all weekend! My kids are going to be so excited. Maybe not as exicted as their mother because I am going to make them Jump in that thing all weekend. "MOM Please can I go to bed???" NO JUMP ...JUMP I SAY KEEP JUMPING.
Actually that isnt a bad idea!

OK I am NOT that mean no matter what the kids say ;)

Well I am off to clean the pig sty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home