weight loss weblog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Finally I'm not a grouch!

You know I must have just been really tired because today I feel great! I'm not grouchy or nothing! I even feel energetic today! The last two days I have been sooo wiped out! I have done things but today I feel so much better than I did the last couple of days. I'm not walking in a grouchy fog!

I dont have anything to say today..I guess that never stopped me before. I need to pick up some groceries and check out our cash level.

And prepare for a birthday party for 2 kids on Saturday! I am about partied out! And of course last minute ME is doing things very short notice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Jamie, so glad you are feeling better...I was worried maybe you were starting to get sick :( I am sooo tired right before I come down full-fledge ill.

January 18, 2006 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home