weight loss weblog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thank GOODNESS!

We are finished with school! I thought I was going to fall asleep while Jared was reading! After some of their behavior..ahem..I am sooooo needing a break!

Now I need to clean house and get plans for dinner. yeah I'll get right on that.

Lets see, I made an appointment for our taxes..as if we are going to see any of it. And our appointment isnt till next week. I want to file now and pay for it but well thats not going to happen..so we will wait and wait and wait and wait to get our money if any!


Oh who am I kidding.


Well I am going to get. MAYBE JUST MAYBE I will get something done today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

We did turbo tax and will get our money fairly soon!!

January 17, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home