weight loss weblog

Sunday, January 15, 2006

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Yes thats me screaming. I am so upset with myself. Today I laid down for a nap. I NEVER lay down for a nap, but I wasnt feeling good after lunch this afternoon so I went upstairs with Joseph to lay down and next thing I know Jim came upstairs and tells me its 5:30. I must have been sleeping so good because I was thinking..in the morning? Then it hit me..at night. JIm had just woke up himself, which him taking a nap is NOT a new thing..but like I said I NEVER nap.

So we missed church and I feel like a horrible church flake.
We are going to eat dinner and then listen to some online preaching. Its not the same thats for sure but I will feel better about it.

I think I am going to bed early tonight. I'm still tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home