weight loss weblog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's 5AM WHY AM I UP??

I had a rough night with Joseph. I think I have spoiled that boy. He can't stand to be wet so here he was fussing for like 2 hours till I thought hmm..maybe its his diaper, so I changed him and he was fine. but thats not why I'm up at 5:am.

I'm up because Jim has to get up early for a hike or what ever it is? I don't remember..how is that for attentive wife? The sad part of this is..I went to bed at like 10:15 VERY early for me and I am more tired than normal! Well you read about Jojo crying at 1 or 2 in the morning.

I think part of the problem is, I dreamt that I was supposed to get Jim up and Justin was too and when we woke up it was 10:30 am and he was late. Justin was late and I couldnt figure out how we over slept? SO when I woke up at 5 this morning and Jim wasnt late I was so happy! I HATE dreams like that! Anyways, I am up now and supposed to go to the gym and all I can think of is that I am baby sitting today at 9am and how I would feel so much better If I laid back down. How pathetic is that?

But since I am up now and I didnt get to hang out on the computer all night ( remember we played a game last night) Ok we played Cranium and Jim has decided he doesnt like it. I think for one its because it takes us sooo long to play it and we dont get very far on the board. We have church tonight so no games..Our family game will be Lets all go to church and before that it will be the "where are my shoes" game, "I dont have any clean pants" and of course my favorite.."Get over here so I can fix your hair" game. It never fails that someone will end up not playing the wipe your face game. Because with 8 kids some are pretty elusive. I think I need new batteries in those eyes behind my head and that cool Mom Radar detector.

Maybe I should have titled this post Much ado about nothing? But thats what you get at 5:am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home