weight loss weblog

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Kids are sooo funny!

Today Joshua was crying in the door way. What was wrong? I have no clue. After asking him..why are you crying? His reply? "I don't know, I'm just crying?" So I said are you tired..go lay down on my bed. So he did and there he napped for several hours. I think he isnt feeling so well..must be going around.

Just now..as I was nursing Joseph to sleep..and sitting here getting my emails read, Joseph is laughing his head off while he is asleep! And then he was mumbling something! I am so glad what ever he is dreaming about is funny!

Lets see what else? I had some cool things happen today! Some fellow Marine's wife offered to get us pizza! How cool is that! I didnt catch her email in time but isn't that just so neat!

AND we got our school work done! And the house well kind of was clean today..ooops! and my dryer is still holding up! With much prayer!

We did have something sad happen yesterday. I waited this long because I wasnt sure if I was going to blog about it. But Jessica's rat died. We found her yesterday morning. So sad. The girls cried and cried. The sad thing is..although I felt so bad for the rat. I had so much relief! We have had a crazy last few years with rats and she was our last one. I am looking forward to not having to remind someone to clean the cage and feed and water! Its a lot of responsibility on MOM thats for sure. And I am glad for the break. We are NOT getting any more pets for a long while.
Anyways! Other than that our week is picking up! I am feeling better and I am listening to Jim learn violin! All I need is popcorn and a Dr. Pepper and I will be set!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww sorry to hear about the rat dieing and yet I understand what your saying about the telling them to clean and feed the animal.. Hope you all have a good day.

January 11, 2006 2:15 AM  
Blogger FrequentReader said...

Sorry to hear about the rat. I miss hearing from you occasionally! (This is Jenn)

January 11, 2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home