weight loss weblog

Friday, January 06, 2006

Death to the Dryer

Ok maybe I haven't written a poem about our dryer's death but it couldn't have come at a more ill fated time.

Yesterday as I was washing our millionth load, my dryer just up and died. It made a weird sound and turned off. IT is such bad timing because we just had Jessica's birthday and I just spent $450.00 on books. So we only have enough left over ( after bills) for gas & groceries till payday. Whats pitiful is its ONLY THE 6th. UGH Well at least we get paid on the 13th this month as the 15th is on a Sunday! But still! Its MONEY we do not have!

I also have 2 birthdays at the end of this month. This is always a HARD month for us. But hey, we will survive! I am so wishing now that we had a clothes line outside, but this housing area isn't allowed to have them go figure?

Jim is going to look at it at lunch time so maybe he can fix it? I am hoping he can as I have 3 loads of wet clothes hanging out hoping I'll take them to the laundromat today.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww......sorry to hear about the dryer! We can definitely understand the laundry woes......ugh!

We have two birthdays this month, too. Danny's is the 16th, and Autumn's is the 17th. This is the first year they will not be having typical parties where we invite all the family and have a buffet cooked by me, cake icecream the works. This year they will have a cake and grandparents will join us that is it. I'm doing my best to be sure they can get a good gift at least, so the party is out.

It'll work out for us both, hopefully!
Hugs,
Jenn

January 06, 2006 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the dryer.... That stinks... Praying Jim can fix it..

January 06, 2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Her said...

That rots! You can't have a clothesline?!
Praying for a dryer for you, I can't imagine going without one

January 06, 2006 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeekkk....Our dryer died last summer, but my husband was able to put up a clothesline. Hope you get yours fixed!

January 06, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Ohh No, I'm praying Jim can fix it for ya!!!

January 07, 2006 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home