weight loss weblog

Friday, December 30, 2005

UGH!!!!!!!!!

I'm not done with the girls room! I am almost done but I am on break because it was really making mom MAD to go in there and get it done. What really bugs me is its all over the floor! I mean how hard is it to walk 2 steps and put it in the toy box? I don't even expect stuff to be sorted like I did when my oldest were little. Anyways they are so sad right now because I just bagged up their room. I must say they are at least remorsefull. When Justin and Jason were younger I told them to clean their room..MIND you it was A LOT cleaner than how the girls keep it. And I said just put it all in the toy box you dont have to seperate. Well they wouldn't do it and were whining and throwing a fit. So I said OK fine if I go in there I am going to throw away everything on the floor. They both said YEAH and started helping me throw it all in the bag. I said FINE ok we will throw it away..I dont know why throwing it away was easier than putting in the toy box. So we bagged it up and took it to the trash all the while they were laughing and happy singing about throwing away their stuff. I had to drive to the trash place..( we lived in Okinawa and we didnt pay for garbage collection..we just took it to base) And they even helped UNLOAD the bagged up toys from the car and sang and danced and we got into the car and I drove away..as I got drove away I think thats when it hit them that MOM was totally serious and they both started BAWLING! But I tell you I never had to tell them twice to clean their room after that EVER. And those two are pretty clean.

I think we did those girls a disservice. I never totally got rid of their stuff. I guess because it just breaks my heart to do it! I hate being the mean one! I remember my mom taking something away from me and never letting me have it back. She still has it but for years it bugged me because I really liked it! I think that taught me for the most part to keep clean. Well at least to clean it when told! Well back then anyways. I think I do pretty well..I think the fact that mess drives me crazy..and thankgoodness Jim is soooo stinking picky that it helps me when I start to get lazy!

Just dont come visit when Jim is gone! Ok we arent that bad but we do tend to relax a bit on the cleaning!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you didn't throw their stuff away?

December 30, 2005 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that story... I have almost done it to my little angel Alex. Take care and talk to you later.

December 31, 2005 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember two little girls that kept a messy room. When told to clean it, they spent their time fighting and fussing, blaming each other for the mess that it was. I always had to go through the stuff that they threw out, just to make sure they didn't toss things of value. Now that room just gathers dust. Kinda miss those two....

December 31, 2005 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so tempted to throw things away some times, but then I think of how much money it all costs, and I can't make myself do it.

January 01, 2006 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home