weight loss weblog

Thursday, December 29, 2005

What a great day!

Well my day went really well! The kids were SUPER today! At 1pm I met with a friend and we had MOMMY TIME away from kids! We went to look again at the clearance racks. I actually found 2 skirts for the girls each! SO rare to find anything decent! I put them on layaway and will probably pull them off on the 15th. Maybe sooner! Now I need to find them shirts to coordinate!

Anyways after spending all day out, I came home to only go back again! Jim said he NEEDED Dr. Pepper. And Now I am heading out YET again to go pick up Justin. We had church tonight...OOPS! We didnt make it!

Oh and JIM made dinner! It was mostly left overs from Nachos, but he made rice so we had taco rice! YUM! Well I better go run get Justin. I am going to bed early tonight, I am thinking I might get up early and try and walk tomorrow!

Ok gotta get!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Jamie! Sounds like an awesome friend!!
hahahahaha.

December 30, 2005 12:03 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

So glad you had such a great day!!! Have fun on your walk..don't forget your music!! :)

December 30, 2005 1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl on getting up and going walking.. I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day... I have been up since 2am this morning with Alex. He got that flu and I'm feeling the effects of it as well. Pray for our health please.

December 30, 2005 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home