weight loss weblog

Monday, December 26, 2005

DRY SKIN!

Oh this year my skin is so dry! I have a cracked patch on my left ankle. I was using this Mary Kay emolliant on it but I misplaced my tube! Lotions seem to burn but this other stuff doesn't burn (I call it pink crisco) and seems to soften my skin. If I use it daily I notice a BIG difference! Just dont misplace it! I know its in my room somewhere! (YES I NEED TO CLEAN MY ROOM)
Some years I dont seem to get too dry but this year it seems like there is JUST no moisture! I know were in a desert, but I dont think I have felt like parchment the whole 5 years we've been here! I feel like someone could dip me in lotion 24 hours a day and it not be enough. And to make things even more complicated, my face is OILY but I have dry patches on my cheeks. Go figure?

My friend Carolyn just bought some shea butter from Kindhearted women I am waiting to see how that works for her before spending money on yet another thing that wont work! So waiting on the edge of my seat for her results!

I have a lot to do tomorrow. ( Like clean my room) Jim is home for the next two days but I have promised myself that tomorrow I am going to go through stuff. First stop will be the girls room. I cant even walk in there right now. I should take pictures and publish for all to see. I am going to go through their clothes..they seem to have plenty to line their floor with. I think they have some things that are too small. I really need to get them some nicer dresses for church and Jessica..that little girl keeps growing. I bought her these jumpers last year ( february) and I bought them LONG and they are already too short! I also need to buy them new tights. I dont know how they go through them so fast! I found a lot on ebay that isnt too bad that I am watching and hoping to win.

My next stop is to go through my linen closet. I dont know now it happened but I have um..over 50 pillow cases. How in the world I ended up with so many is beyond me! I know we dont have that many pillows!

The other thing I am going to do is BOX up all Joshua and Jareds shorts! I should go through those too because when I was going through their dresser it was as if they had 50 pairs! They dont seem to have enough pants but they have PLENTY of shorts.

And then, I already mentioned my bedroom. My dresser is like the catch all for everything. I dont know why! So I have a LOT of work to do plus I am going to bag up some of my clothes. I have stuff I dont wear or dont like or dont fit me right. I'm really short so somethings fit me but the arms are too long.

Anyways, its LATE like shamefully late so I should get to bed. I came down here to grab my contact case out of my purse so I could take out my contacts and instead I got sidetracked on the computer!

I hope you all have a Great day! I might be sleeping in! HA

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

LET ME TELL YOU KHW IS THE BESTEST! I am amazed at how awesome it works!

http://www.kindheartedwoman.com

December 27, 2005 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home