weight loss weblog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Coffee Creamer

Today I had to run into Yucca Valley to the bank so what a perfect opportunity to run to a "real" store and pick up some of those holiday creamers they come out with. Well I run to the first one and all they have is eggnog. Ok I'll get that. Then I decide to head to another store and they have gingerbread. What I really wanted to get is that peppermint mocha creamer but everywhere is sold out..so that must be the one to get. EVERY one had eggnog by the way..and I tell you..I was NOT impressed with either the eggnog or the gingerbread. *Sigh* and I probably won't head to the store again and I know our commissary wont get it..well they might..in MARCH. If they have those in powder I sure would love it if someone had pity on me and mailed me some! LOL (peppermint mocha and pumpkin ) That wasnt too obvious of a hint was it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sorry..I am dealing with a commissary that runs out of canned pumpkin, confectioner's sugar, eggs and bread sometimes...don't think they would get adventurous in their creamers ;)-btw did that happen to you when you were here?
-you could try Trader Joe's down the hill?

December 23, 2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

When I go back to the commissary I will see if they have some left. I got Peppermint Mocha for Bethany's teacher for christmas. I'll pick you up some!!!

December 24, 2005 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home