weight loss weblog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thursday Morning!

Yesterday the kids all went to the dentist! It didnt take long to get done..we were home with in 2 hours of going! Joseph had a great time! He loved running around and showing off! Most of you dont know this but he was named after our dentist! Well not exactly but thats what Jim says. Our dentist is named Joseph Herzog and he has been so good to our family! Anyways, Jim has wanted a Joseph since I was pregnant with Jared. The deal was if Jared was a girl he would name the baby and if boy I would..so that is why we have JARED.

Then when I was pregnant with Joshua, it was Jim's turn ahem..and so he had planned Joseph all along but I would make horrible fun. I would say that Joseph Abraham sounds like a horribly decrepit old man that was walking down the street and some mean teens came and took his cane away beat him up and knocked him down. Then I would sing that Father Abraham son with Joseph's name.

Then 2 weeks before I was to give birth we had friends move here from Okinawa and they asked what we are going to name this baby and I said Joseph and Jim said Joshua. I looked at him and I was sooo upset. You can name that baby something I dont like but dont go changing the baby's name on me just when I had gotten used to it. I cried! LOL Did I mention I was 9 months pregnant? LOL When I delivered him Jim told the doctor right away that his name was Joshua Livingston. I wish he would have put the "e" on his middle name. It kind of drives me crazy but I dont write it out very often LOL.

So when we had Joseph it was MY turn to name the baby. And me having pity on Jim called him from the hospital..( I was an hour away) and told him that since it meant MORE to him than it did me he could name this baby Joseph Abraham. Of course any other husband would have said..no honey its your turn and I know you want a Jeremiah James..but NOOOOOO my hubby goes ok. The first thing out of his mouth when he came later to see us was Hi Joseph. I said thats rubbing it in! HE was sooo stinking happy! It took me a LONG while to like his name. I mostly call him Jojo with no e's . But the way Jim tells it he named him after our dentist! LOL Too funny.

Today we were supposed to be going to a park with some other homeschooling moms but *I* am sick. So we wont be able to go this time. I feel bad but there is nothing I can do about it.

So I will be home cleaning and taking care of kids the rest of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

I really sympathize! I'm going to have to have so many kids just to get through all the names we both want. Ryan wants a David first, and I want a Luke, and a Joseph, and so far we've got three girls! How are we gonna get through them all? Hee hee heee smirk!

December 22, 2005 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home