weight loss weblog

Friday, December 16, 2005

I can't believe what I just saw!

This morning someone walking their dog walked RIGHT up to my back yard..near my back porch and let their dog POO and then walk away! I am in shock! We dont have a dog and I dont want to clean up someone's dog poo! GROSS! I mean I can almost see it happening like on the edge of our yard where its NO mans land but to walk almost all the way into my yard and let their dog do that? People just have no respect. I would have ran right out there but I am still in my nightgown! I just would NEVER expect something like that. It makes me want to move out of housing even more!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Put it in their mailbox! heheehe

December 16, 2005 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that would of made me upset as well. That isn't nice to do at all.

December 17, 2005 2:30 AM  
Blogger Her said...

ewww!

December 17, 2005 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home