weight loss weblog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm FREEZING!

I know it says its 67 or so degrees outside but I am cold cold cold! And TIRED! I should be scurrying around the house cleaning but I just cant seem to motivate myself. With Jim coming home on Friday I should be busier..at least getting my room clean. Well , lest you think my house is an utter pig sty..ITS not! I have been doing stuff slowly (talking out of the ordinary stuff) but the main things I have gotten done. I have had 4 cups of coffee today because I am TIRED. Of course I can't keep warm so I keep warming my coffee in the microwave like a psycho path ...zap...drink..zap..drink..zap zap zap drink...zap. Serious problems here!

I am so looking forward to Jim coming home ON FRIDAY!! He called me last night and I said I really missed him a lot to which he replied well how are you going to make it while I'm in Iraq. I wanted to say, um honey that was for your benefit so you felt missed HA! I mean I miss him but I've survived some how too. See if we tell him he is missed again! Just kidding!

You know what I am excited about? PAY DAY on Thursday! I tell you lately it just can't come fast enough! Of course we all know who is getting most of it..bills. YUCK. Well I guess I should get and warm up my coffee.

0 Comments:

<< Home