weight loss weblog

Friday, December 16, 2005

ITS FRIDAY!

Yippeee! Jim is getting off early today! Taking Justin down the hill ( palm desert/springs) and he is going to buy a laptop! NOW we can play a multiplayer game with 5 computers instead of 4. Of course a couple of our computers are DINOSAURS! Last night Justin joined the world of clothes buying! He was sickened to see how expensive clothes are. He found a bunch of t-shirts on clearance and he bought a pair of jeans. Some of the name brand jeans are 40.00 a pair. They had a pair that was cut up and worn out for $50! I am sooo willing to do that for some one. I would be even cheaper! Instead of 25-30 for jean alteration I would do it for $10.oo.

Well life is calling! I guess I better get off here and get those kids learning something new!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

OH I'm so glad that he has saved his money!
What a blessing to play a game with the whole family!

December 16, 2005 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that will be a blast to play a game all together... Yeah for Jim getting off early as well..

December 17, 2005 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home