weight loss weblog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SURPRISE!

I felt like I was in a horror movie last night. I was sitting at the kitchen table, then suddenly the front door opened and I see this guy in desert cammies. It took a few seconds to register..I almost said hey buddy you have the wrong house till I realized it was MY HUBBY! I almost fainted! LOL We didnt expect him till Friday! He just found out that day he was coming home and decided to surprise us! What a great surprise!

Most decidedly Joseph was the happiest. He kept running all around like he was on too much sugar. Oh wait he was..Jim had brought home twizzlers! Jojo was so happy and it was sure hard to get him to bed! We did though !

The only thing I am sad about is that although the house was pretty clean, it wasn't Welcome Home Jim perfect but thats what you get when you suprise me on my day off! So my vacation is OVER officially! HOOORAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Jim is home.. Have a wonderful time... Talk to you later and we send our love...

December 14, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awwww. What a wonderful surprise!

December 14, 2005 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home