weight loss weblog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I am the Poster Child for impatience!

I had a lot of stuff to do today..I even went with out kids but I tell you I realized to day just how stinking impatient I am. Today at the exchange, which was not only BUSY but I think all the cashiers were on slow motion today. And of course if anyone knows anything about the post office on base..ONE word..CHARLIE you know what I mean. That coupled with 2 women who asked Charlie just about every postage price for every option you can think of. Normally it wouldnt have been a big deal to me but for some reason today I am impatient and even little stuff is bugging me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh...Charlie....that just says it all. The moment you mentioned him, he was perfectly pictured in my mind...ssssslllllooooowwwww motion. And then you have Pepsi's attitude (sorry, but what were her parents thinking?). Hey, that post office is enough to test anyone's patience.

December 15, 2005 8:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Too funny! She is nice sometimes! At least she is faster! The two are such a match! LOL

December 15, 2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Jamie, why dont you tell them about the pepto bismo????

December 16, 2005 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand and I get that way...

Rina

December 17, 2005 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home