weight loss weblog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Longies


Here are the wool pants I crocheted for Jojo this weekend. They are inside out because I am lanolizing them..and they need to dry but you can get the gist of it. Ignore long threads.

They are wool because they have natural water repelling properties. The wool I used is merino wool and is so soft! Adding Lanolin to them helps waterproof them also. I use these instead of a diaper cover. Its cold enough here that its about time I made them! It only took me 2 days! And I am sure there are plenty of mistakes but who cares they work and he is going to wear them!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute ones... JoJo will be warm for sure..

December 19, 2005 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are nice! I wish I could do that. Will you teach me? LOL I'm sure they'll keep him nice and warm.

December 19, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Very nice!

December 19, 2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Stupid question: What is Lanoline????

By the way: Cute!!!!

December 19, 2005 11:37 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Lanolin is the natural fatty substance that is found in the wool. It has many uses, its very moisturizing great for dry elbows and ankles. Many women use it for breastfeeding.

December 20, 2005 7:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

So how do you "lanolize" them? That is just real interesting.

December 20, 2005 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home