weight loss weblog

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm STILL FREEZING!

I have my heater on and I am sitting here in my recliner with blanket, leg warmers, socks shoes, parka, sweatshirt. And I am just not warm. Our heater is on but I just cant get warm today. I know we would just not survive in a cold climate! I sure hope we never get orders somewhere cold. I wouldnt make it! In a few minutes I have to go pick up Justin from his work. And then we are headed over to the bank so he can cash in his money into larger bills. :) Is anyone else cold this year?

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Hmmmm Its been averaging in the low 80's here.
I dont think I"m cold! :)

December 16, 2005 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been in the 40's and 50's here... Cold here as well, I miss 29Palms..

HA HA HA

December 17, 2005 2:30 AM  
Blogger Her said...

i am freezing!!!!!!

December 17, 2005 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home