weight loss weblog

Saturday, December 17, 2005

What kind of toothpaste is this?

I think someone used my toothbrush..well um I KNOW SOMEONE used my toothbrush! Last night I grabbed my toothbrush out of the holder , grabbed the toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. The next thing I know my mouth was burning and smelling like ICY HOT and low and behold there lay the icy hot on the other end of the counter. Someone used my toothbrush with ICY HOT! And let me tell you it does NOT taste good with toothpaste! I was spitting and sputtering and rinsing out my mouth. I thought at least my toothbrush would be safe! HA!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD LOL that is not nice but funny... I wonder which Lander's family member did that one... LOL Have a wonderful weekend and talk to you later..

December 18, 2005 6:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

There's a rememdy I've never heard for sore gums! OH MY trying so hard not to fall off my chair with laughter...
I'm sorry, but that is just funny!

December 18, 2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

LOL its supposed to be funny! JIm almost died when I told him! LOL

December 18, 2005 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that's really funny!!! Did you find out who did it?

December 18, 2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

hahahahahhahahahahaha
you probably did it in yoru sleep

December 18, 2005 10:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL :)

December 20, 2005 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home