weight loss weblog

Friday, December 23, 2005

I had horrible dreams last night!

First I dreamt that I ruined my blog and couldnt get my graphics back..weird cause its not even hard but in my dream it was! Then I dreamt I was in a movie but it wasnt a movie it was real life and the mob was after my friend so I was posing as her. Like I said totally weird dream. I dreamt there was the mob's money hid in her house and they were trying to sell the house but get it inspected so it would be found. Ok maybe I have houses on the brain?? The only thing we watched recently was the OLD version of the count of monte Cristo and it was so funny because in every room they filmed there was a HORRIBLE echo I couldnt understand a word! Where is captioning when you need it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

TOO FUNNY, Jamie!!!!!

December 24, 2005 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home