weight loss weblog

Friday, December 23, 2005

I got to tell you what else I did!!

ON my trip out I this morning, I decided I would spur of the moment stop and visit some friends. I havent seen them in a LONG while and although I have talked to her on the phone a LONG time ago, I lost her # for a few months and when I did call I never got my call returned. I thought oh boy maybe I upset her in some way? Well I have had no way to reach her so today I went and drove down like 10 streets in that area trying to find her house..(I've only been there once or twice and it was dark)

I prayed and asked God to help me find their house and make streets look familiar and I couldnt believe it..I found her house! So I got out and rang the door bell. I felt so bad for DROPPING in on her but I was just so happy to see her and she was with me. YEAH now I have her # again and we are going to have them over in January.

If you get a chance pray for them James and Mary Dean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Praise the Lord you found her house!! I'm glad she was happy to see you!!! I'm praying for James and Mary Dean!!!

December 24, 2005 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home