weight loss weblog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

We didn't go!

Kids were a little disappointed but we ran out of time to get ready and Joseph was still sleeping and were were still eating lunch that Jason fixed us! He is such a good cook! He is our breakfast maker which is good cause I do not care for making breakfast!
It is playing again on Monday so we will try again then.

I'm not drinking coffee (either that or a nap) and I keep visiting Jim in the garage, he's cleaning it up and organizing it. Its a lot easier since I got rid of all those boxes of baby clothes. *SIGH*

And its now past 6pm and so we missed the zorro movie also..guess we just didnt feel like movies today. Oh well. It was a NICE slow day for us!

I probably should get off here and fold some laundry and make jim his nightly snack HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home