weight loss weblog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

WOW what a NICE beautiful day today is!

It 70 degrees out! Its so nice! I have my windows open! Jim is out puttering in the garage. The kids well most of them are playing computer/nintendo games. Yep a typical Saturday! I'm going to finish up Jojo's other pair of longies today. I started them last week..(sunday night) and by Monday morning had the body and one leg almost finished but then I decided I needed to take a break. So they have sat all week begging me to finish them but I refused! Ok I might have been busy .

At 2pm today, Chicken Little is going to play on base so we are thinking about taking the kids to go see that. Jim, also said something about Zorro tonight but not sure if I want to watch that with out a skip button if you know what I mean.

I hope your having a stress free Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home