weight loss weblog

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Insane Park Day!

I got there late..can we say too many errands! It wouldnt have been so bad but I had to get gas! And the man at the pump..I thought he was leaving so I got behind him..HE WASN'T so it was a test of my patience! Remember I discovered a few weeks ago I don't have any!

Anyways, we get done and head to the park. It was a bit chilly today! I felt fine but the wind picked up and it was over cast! It looks like its going to rain but hasn't..(yet). Anyways Just as we were getting ready to leave, Jacob comes to me and says "Mom I broke my tooth" And boy did he. He got a front tooth! ( permenant *sigh*) Anyways, I rush him to our favorite Dentist and he looks and says well..I could fill it but its so close to the nerve and being the way its broken, he said right now it would be best to wait till he is older..( and not playing on Jungle Gyms) before we "fix" it because he has to drill into the tooth to get the filing to stay and the more you do that the worse the hole will be. So we are waiting. Poor Jacob!
Jim came and picked up the kids while I was at the dentist and then I finished my errands ( Which took me um 3 hours)

I had to buy Joshua some pants..he says sweat pants are pajamas and all his jeans mysteriously get holes and he had nothing to wear today to the park! And I found this really SUPER deal on baby bedding. The crib at the church doesnt have sheets or anything and I had been planning on giving them mine cause we don't use a crib. Well this set was NORMALLY $75.00. Its the boyd's bears woodland something or another. Anyways I got the whole set for $9.50. I thought it was such a good deal and I bought Joshua and Jared pants some I was able to get for 3.50 each! SUPER deal!

Well I better get! I have to pick up Justin in a bit and I think the rest of tonight should be relaxing with no stress ;) Ok I will try anyways!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I am sorry to hear about Jacob's tooth :( Hope things are relaxing for you tonight!

December 28, 2005 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you some relaxing there... Tell Jacob I did the same thing when I was child. I got mine fixed when I got into high school. Sorry to hear about him breaking his tooth..

December 29, 2005 5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Sorry about Jacob's tooth! Poor guy and poor you!!!

December 29, 2005 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home