weight loss weblog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I think I'm in trouble

Today I was complaining to the girls to get their "messy pig sty" cleaned and to clean off their dresser and someone who will remain UN NAMED (JIM) says to me.."what about your dresser?" (oops) I of course pretended NOT to hear him but YES, MY ROOM IS STILL A MESS. HOW convicting! I did go upstairs to clean it today, but as I set foot in my room I heard this weird noise. As I got closer to my bed trying to find it, I was pretty sure it was coming from under neath the blankets. So I lifted the blanket..and the next thing I know I woke up about 20 minutes later! I dont know what it is but I am not going up there again! The scary thing is..after I got out of that room..Jim thought he heard a noise too and he is still up there! I wanted to clean my room, but until we find out what that noise is I'm staying out of there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Oh no! It seems that you are infested with the gnap gnomes. Get a gallon of strong coffee and drink half of it to protect yourself, then pour the other half all over your bed. Make sure you don't miss any part. You wouldn't want the infestation to spread to your couch or easy chair!

December 27, 2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I like Sarah joy's suggestion...and BE CAREFUL!! If it spreads to the laundry room...there is risk of suffocation as the gnomes pile more and more laundry on top of your poor drugged body- what clever folk they are!! My husband unfortunately gets attacked quite often poor guy.

December 27, 2005 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I say is LOL your to funny....

December 27, 2005 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home