weight loss weblog

Monday, December 26, 2005

And I thought I would get something done today! HA HA

Well I haven't gotten much done! I had coffee, phone calls and a friend stop over! Then we went to the base theater to watch Chicken Little! I actually enjoyed watching it..considering its an "alien" movie. Our theater is only 1.00 per person. And for the 2:00 movie, they only charge for the kids not the adults so all 10 of us got in there for $5.00. You can't beat that!

Now were going to watch another rental and then play multiplayer computer games! Its been a fun day with just the kids.

Joseph missed the whole movie! He nursed to sleep and I held him the whole time. I tell you I just LOVE that little boy! He is a cuddle baby! Even holding him watching a movie is such a joy!

Well gotta get! Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww cuddle baby.. Gotta love them... We are taking Alex to see the movie today as well. Hope you have a good day.

December 27, 2005 5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie soooo much! I am loving all the good reviews, we are waiting for rental though. Glad you had fun~sometimes that takes precedence over getting work done..=D That is the advantage of homeschooling, although school is out anyhow this week.
HUGS,
Jenn

December 27, 2005 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home