weight loss weblog

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wonderful Wedenesday!

Well the kids and I are heading to the park to play. Jim is home..well on his way home so not sure if he wants to join me! ( He just took Justin to work) We ALL got up late. I guess we are staying up too late at night but hey..Jim's home and its a party! :)

I bought stuff to make lemon bars last night , mostly because I have some dishes to return and I was told never to return a dish empty...well I dont always go by that rule but I try! So Lemon bars it will be today when I get home. I intended to make them last night but um, well, stammer stammer I dont even have a good reason. I DID dream about them last night. I dreamt I was making them..and realized I didnt buy any butter! So see there is my excuse right there. I do have a tub of I can't believe its not butter..( Jim likes it) but I dont know how it will bake up. Anyone know?

Well I better get I am STILL in my nightgown! And I have messy hair! I wonder where the girls get it! But I learned this cool way to tie up your hair when you need to and don't have a hair thing. ( I have been known to use a piece of plastic bag in desperation) But I watched this lady in the parking lot at the commissary She pulled her hair back and took part of her hair and wound it around her hair. I looked really good and had I not seen her do it I would never have thought it was hair holding her hair up. She must do it a lot cause when I tried. (YES say it I"M a copy cat) IT doest work quite the way hers did. Also your last wind around your hair shouldnt be too tight or you wont be able to stuff the end of your hair in.

Well I thought it was cool. And it works in an emergency windy hair thing gone day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't use your tub of butter. It has too much water in it for baking. Ask me how I know that :)

December 28, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Have fun at the park!!

December 28, 2005 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home