weight loss weblog

Friday, December 30, 2005

Its NOT super early but

I'm awake! I have my shoes on and I am kind of dressed. Ok I look horrible and I dont care I am heading out the door. I have no make up on, no contacts in..I just hope I can see to get back and I am glad most people have today off because they would totally crash trying to figure out if I am human or an alien. SCARY is NOT the Word!

Ok Here I go..I dont even know how far it is..but I am going to go walking and I sure hope my super Awesome friend is up because I am going to call her and wake her up.

I know she was up really late!

Oops woke up her hubby! YIKES!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooohhhhhooo Jamie.... Yeah for you... I bet you will feel a lot better when your done.. Talk to you later..

December 30, 2005 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home