weight loss weblog

Friday, December 30, 2005

Shopping Insanity!

Only kidding DAWN! I went grocery shopping today! I got to pretend I was a mommy to 2 LITTLE girls! Well NEW little girls. So funny because as I was pulling out snacks for these girls I said to Sonia, that "Your mom is soo good to pack you snacks" And Sonya says, "Yep she is" and this woman in the aisle started to chuckle and look at me..and I say to her.."I'm not her mother"..and she goes OH! She was thinking I was filling this girl full of propaganda! But you know what that isnt a bad idea! LOL well for mine at least!
I am in here right now telling my kids.."aren't I such a good momma for getting you corn dogs to eat"! And Joshua is saying Yep..you are!

I must tell you that the funniest part of my shopping trip was how we almost killed Sonya's stuffed animal. Every aisle I went on she dropped that lepoard or what ever it was..cheetah? Lion? and we would have to stop traffic to retreive it! Sending out the rescue squad. But I tell you..I could so take some diaper bag pointers from Dawn. I mean she has everything in that bag. I didnt peak too much but I bet ya she even has tylenol in there and all those cute baby wash bottles. I was so waiting to find the itemized packing list!

Ok That was totally for DAWN to read! :)

I had fun! And I told my kids all about it and they want to know why I am not fun with them and I said..cause I'm your mother thats why!

Now I have to go clean my room ahem and the girls room. So I might be out of commission for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home