weight loss weblog

Monday, January 02, 2006

Shopping!

Jessica and I had the BEST time! I didn't take Jojo! He some how survived..actually I think he was depressed cause he took a long nap! Poor thing!

Jessica bought Polly Pockets. I dont remember them being so big?? But she likes them. Jerrica really likes these sets of toys called sweet streets. All she has done is played with Jessica's that she got on her birthday. I have a set I am watching on ebay that I am hoping to get for her for her birthday.

And not that the kid needs any toys, but we are going to probably get Joshua lincoln logs because we cant remember the cool toys we wanted to get for him.

Well I meant to update this earlier but well my day has escaped me and I am heading to bed. Maybe I will have something NEW and exciting tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Brianna LOVES Polly Pockets!..I find little miniature shoes all the time;)

January 03, 2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Bethany loves Polly's also!!! I'm glad you had a good day!!!

January 03, 2006 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good you all had fun...

January 03, 2006 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home