weight loss weblog

Monday, January 02, 2006

Yes Emu's in 29

Give me a little kiss!

I guess, from my limited understanding, is they escaped from Yucca from somewhere? And instinctively the KNEW to run 32 miles to 29 Palms and hang out in the field beside the Ocotillia exchange. How they knew this I have no idea..but they did. I guess they know the rules of the road.

You should have seen all the traffic around it. I almost broke my neck looking when I drove by. They had like 3 MP vehicles parked and there were trucks everywhere and people stopping to gawk. So when we were going to walk down they had captured 1 of the escapees so either they caught the other one/s or they just drove off with out him.

Real life is way stranger and harder to believe sometimes than fiction.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute.. We own 2 of them back at home.. Love them...

January 02, 2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL!!!! Jamie I laughe sooo hard when I pulled up your blog and saw that pic. I sure wish I could have been there to see...hahahahaha. Toooooo funny. What is funny is Brianna had just been learning about a week ago in school about Emus...she told me "they lay green eggs mom" :) I guess they are native to Australia?
HOW FUNNY!!

January 03, 2006 3:58 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

That is way to funny and COOL!!!!

January 03, 2006 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home