weight loss weblog

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Guess who is FINALLY cleaning her room??

No go ahead and guess. I'll give you a hint...her name starts with J.

I am taking a break..ok it's a LONG break cause I went on a walk with Jessica. They have been trying to catch some Emu's the last 2 days and today Jacob said they had caught one and it was in the truck down the street so we went to go look but by the time we got everyone dressed and bundled in the stroller they were gone! We even walked up the street past Dawn's house! The road will take us right down to our street so thats the way we go..plus there's a really nice play ground down there. The bad thing that happened was my stroller tire lost air so I had a flat all the way home!

Right now the kids and JIM are cutting out tiny paper planes and houses that Jim printed off from Fiddlers Green . They have been doing it all day. We are going to have some really cool models! Jessica just finished her bobble head cow. I'll get some pictures up later!

Well its after 5pm we have to Jimmy out the door!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Emu?...in 29 Palms?

January 02, 2006 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home