weight loss weblog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Life as a sicko

Well I am a bit under the weather. Tired and with a touch of the stomach flu. I have been running slow all day. Mostly goofed off with the kids. We watched a documentary about mountain climbing and I spent a better part of the day working with Jared and Joshua with reading. Oh and I have done laundry. Not much else. Jacob cleaned the bathrooms and Jason cleaned the living room.

Tonight we tried playing that Cranium game I bought Monday. It looks like it will be a lot of fun once we figure out how to play it. We only played a few hands as its late and we need our kids in bed.

I am going walking in the morning with my new found friend Dawn. I had meant to walk today but um..that stomach virus said NO to my walk this morning. So we are going in the morning so...with out further ado I am HEADING to bed so I don't flake out on her.

I have pictures to get up but I have been trying to stay off the computer this week..Its not working btw.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying you feel better soon... Have fun on your walk as well..

January 05, 2006 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home