weight loss weblog

Friday, January 06, 2006

Jim almost wrecked today!

He was driving to work this morning and said he saw something that almost made him wreck. HE saw me RUNNING home! HA HA! He said he didn't know what was more shocking. The way I was running or the fact I was running.

I tell you I am so not into running. My throat hurts now and I keep coughing. Running sucks. What totally stinks about running is I looked and there were like 10 cars and I didnt want to stop and look like a loser so I kept running and more cars kept coming. Finally I just stopped and said forget it I will be a loser. And then I walked home ( well FAST walked)

To make matters worse..guess who came home to laugh at me! I said I had to run I wasnt sure I was going to make it home! ( I still have a touch of that somach bug and my stomach is so hurting)

So there I know I walked at least a mile today..I dont know how far exactly I am going to figure that out today when I drop Justin off at work.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my word Jaime.... More then words can say girl LOL... When you gotta go you gotta go huh?

January 06, 2006 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I was in a hurry the other day and was running. My son told dh, "Wow. I've never seen Mommy run before!" LOL

January 06, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Ohh My SOUL!!! I would NEVER be caught DIED running on a ROAD!!!!!!!! Too FUNNY, Jamie!!!

January 07, 2006 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home