weight loss weblog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Did I mention to you....

that Jacob crashed into a car? He didn't get hurt but he caused a $1000 in damages. They went and got quotes from different repair places. Totally stinks because I had plans for our tax return. I kind of laugh now, (as in ok what else) because it seems like we have been hit in the areas that seem to hurt the most. Our money and our health.


I have been so sick this year. To the point I am just saying, Ok Lord what do you want me to learn from this? I tell you I have learned to really be compassionate to those who are sick. I know years ago, I probably was a little smug when I knew people who were sick all the time. It has also humbled me in that area. What is crazy is I will feel fine for 2 or 3 days and then do something like go out grocery shopping or what ever and the next 2-3 days I am wiped out and sick! I am trying to force myself out more but it seems to make it worse. I am doing all these strange home remedies. I've been to the doctors and the only thing she saw was that I had that epstine barr illness, which explains a lot.

One thing I have found is people don't believe you when your sick. Maybe I am just paranoid? But the looks you get when you explain yourself. Oh well that is where I have learned to jsut take being a dissapointment to people. I know I have failed so many this year and I often have cried to the Lord..OK why am I going through this? What am I supposed to be learning?

Anyways, today is one of those not so good days. If I told you what time I woke up you would be shocked. I NEVER sleep that late. My kids never sleep that late but today they did! Thank goodness..usually its Joshua and Joseph who are awake EARLY so I always get up but this morning they snuggled up to me as I slumbered away. Jim came home and says to me.."what is it the heater on thats making you sleep so late? (It was pretty warm in our house) I said it was our cat Tiger. He was snuggled up next to me and I couldnt disturb his slumber! I tell you little kids and animals sure know how to make you feel special except they are always wanting to eat? What's up with that?

Ok I better get! I have kids to prod out of bed and we have a lot of school work! (And laundry) Not much house cleaning! We did a lot this weekend.

Have a good day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you Jamie and many blessings to you and the family in 2006...

January 09, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Well, I'm just passing through but I hope you get better. God bless!

PS

As far as the money woes go, although this isn't a "get rich quick" idea, you may want to consider installing Google Ad Sense to try to generate a little revenue on the side.

Just a suggestion...

Double PS

I like your blog layout and personality, so I am going to list you on my blog as "interesting." (I hope you don't mind). Cheers!

January 09, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh Jamie!! I am so glad that Jacob is ok? $1000 damages? I will pray...that sounds like an awful lot :( Hang in there!!
{{{{{hugs}}}}

January 09, 2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

He was riding his bike and ran right into their car..dented the top of the hood and scratched the side panel. Oh well its just money right? And Gods at that!

January 10, 2006 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Jamie,
I know just what you mean about being sick. Seems we've been sick here since October. One thing after another, nothing really clearing up. I told my mom recently that I do not remmber a fall that we have been sick for sooo long! Seems a lot of people are having this problem this year~

What curriculum do you use?

January 10, 2006 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad Jacob is okay, and sorry you're not feeling well. It's hard trying to keep up when your health isn't good. Praying for you.

January 10, 2006 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home