weight loss weblog

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My Dryer is fixed!!

Jim is soooo awesome! Today while I was out finding fabulous deals at our thrift store. Jim was slaving away taking apart our dryer. It was the motor. We looked online through sears and new was $125.00. We found one on ebay for $25.00, however it still has 9 days left. Anyways, when I got home he was oiling the bearings int he motor and we put it back together and it works. For how long? I don't know but God is so good to us!

Anyways! I also went to the thrift store and bought 4 coats! 2 of them were super nice! And it was a bag sale so I got 3 bags of clothes..NICE stuff for $2.00 and I got a super nice winter jacket for FREE!

What a day of blessing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Praise the Lord that the dryer works again!!! And gotta love those thrift store deals!

January 07, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I soooo love thrift stores!! I prayed about your dryer...that has happened to us a couple of times. Praise the Lord it is fixed. Isn't it amazing what a joy it is all of the sudden to do the laundry after it is fixed!!

January 07, 2006 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY about the dryer, and WOW about the thrift store!! WE NEED some stores like that around here! Last time I shopped at one I spent $60 on one bag of clothes. OUCH!!

January 08, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Praise the Lord... I'm so happy for you and I will pray the dryer last a long time...

January 09, 2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home