weight loss weblog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Death to the Dryer part 2

Well. The dryer died Saturday Night. I didnt have a heart to tell you all. The blessing is it didnt die till after we had most of the clothes washed and dried! What a relief that was! Well Jim was going to take it apart Sunday afternoon to see if he could reoil it..but turned the drum and it unstuck and was working again. Then it stopped Sunday night so after Jim got back from formation Sunday night he took it apart and reoiled and it seems to be working but we know we have to get a new motor on Friday. It only has to last a few more loads. And I seriously can take laundry to the laundromat. I JUST washed diapers so it would be nice if it made it through those. Although it wont be too much trouble to go dry a couple loads every day. The motor on ebay is still at a low price, so maybe we wont have to pay $125.00. I can think of other things I can spend that money on this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home